Does this sound familiar?
- Panic is setting in. You are going back to work soon (or maybe just want a night out with the girls) but you are worried your baby will refuse and be hungry when you are out?
- You are buying ALL the bottles, ALL the teats - thinking this might be the problem!
- You and your baby are engaged in a constant battle with trying to get them to suck on the bottle
- You are googling bottle refusal at 2am!
- You are not sure whether your baby even knows how to take a bottle, or maybe they know but don't want it.
- You don't even know where to start. When to express, what about formula, how much to give…
If you were nodding yes to any of these, then this program is for you.
Introducing the Bottle Refusal Program
A simple step by step program that will arm you with the confidence and skills to help your breastfed baby take a bottle, when they normally refuse!
I have taken my exact framework that I use with my 1 to 1 clients when teaching them how to give their breastfed baby a bottle.
This includes how much to give, when to try, how to get around bottle refusal and what to do if they still wont take it. I also teach you how to ensure it doesn't affect your milk supply OR your breastfeeding relationship - and recorded it in a step by step, easy to follow, self paced online program.
Who am I to talk about this stuff?
In case we haven't met I am Susie Prout. I am a Registered Nurse, Midwife and International Board certified Lactation Consultant from Perth. I am also a mum of 3 little ones - Ive been there with the breastfeeding and Ive been there with the trying to give a bottle! I know the feeling of panic all too well when I have had to leave my baby when I knew they wouldn't take that bottle!
I am dedicated to help mums just like you to overcome the overwhelm with feeding your baby!
My lifes work is making feeding easy! I am also the creator of the highly popular and successful Breastfeeding Success Membership - where I teach new mums everything they need to know to successfully breastfeed their babies.
I know the panic, I know the overwhelm and I know the loneliness that comes with googling #allthethings at 2am. I know that you need ONE space, just ONE person to support you.
What's included in the program?
Short, step by step video Lessons
- How to introduce a bottle to a baby who refuses.
- Reasons why babies refuse - and how to get around them!
- Protecting your breastfeeding relationship.
- Protecting your supply.
- Choosing the perfect bottle for a baby who refuses - flow rate and teat shape.
- Paced bottle feeding.
- Bottle refusal tips and tricks - everything I know!
- How to introduce a time in your day to help a baby who refuses learn to take the bottle.
- Other ways to give milk to a baby continues to refuse the bottle.
- Step by step instructions on straw cups, sippy cups and open cup feeding for babies.
- How much milk should your baby be drinking from a bottle - if they are normally breastfed.